FICEBO and CLUE Working Group to host the Paolo Foundation Symposium on “Too Much Medicine” in Helsinki in summer 2018
- Finnish Centre for Evidence-Based Orthopedics (FICEBO)
- CLUE Working Group
Chair: Prof. Teppo Jarvinen
Secretary Generals: Adjunct Prof. Kari Tikkinen & Dr. Jarno Rutanen
Scheduled for: Wednesday, August 15 – Friday, August 17, 2018.
- Iona Heath (Editor, The BMJ)
- Gordon Guyatt (Distinguished Professor, McMaster University)
- Victor Montori (Professor, Mayo Clinic)
- Paul Glasziou (Professor of Evidence-Based Medicine, Bond University)
- Robert Whitaker (Journalist)
- Rachelle Buchbinder (Director, Monash Department of Clinical Epidemiology)
- Allen Frances (Chair, Diagnostic and Statistical Manual 4th Rev. [DSM-IV] Task Force)
- Andrew Carr (Professor, University of Oxford)
- Gary Schwitzer (Academic/Creator/Publisher, HealthNewsReview)
- Lisa Schwartz (Co-Director, Dartmouth Institute Medicine & Media Programs)
- Steve Woloshin (Co-Director,Dartmouth Institute Medicine & Media Programs)
- Alan Cassels (Drug Policy Researcher, University of Victoria)
- James McCormack (Professor, University of British Columbia)
Click here to access the Too Much Medicine website.
Click here for more information regarding the Paolo International Medical Symposium.